12 dpo

I am sure you will all get your positives. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and throwing alot of invisible baby dust at all of you.

BFN for me too this am :( Good luck to u all, hope af stays away for us all!

xx

A few yrs ago I got a negative result only to get a positive a week later. I was totally shocked I thought once you get a negative that was it. I thought i'd just double check because no period had shown, i was 19 and alone in public toilets when i found out. She was planned and we were over the moon.

That's a great story Katie Mc.

I spotted light pink all yesterday - only when I wiped, so I am sure that is the start of AF - IB cannot be spotting for 4 solid days. No spotting this morning again, so will wait and see what happens today. 14dpo today and AF is due.

Fxed for all of you.

:bfn: again this morning 14 dpo
not looking good is it!!

Af due tomorrow - lets hope she stays away

Just got another BFN. :cry:

I just wish I knew if it would happen at some stage. If I knew that then we could just relax and have fun in the knowledge that it will happen. But not knowing puts so much stress on all of us. I've had a lapo an have been told that my tubes are fine and up until I had the op I got ovulation bleeding so I'm pretty sure I ovulate...I wonder about DHs swimmers!

I'm thinking of suggesting have a sperm function test. Just so we know... But then finding out opens a whole can of worms too.

Sorry...feeling a bit down this morning :nope:

Just got another BFN. :cry:

I just wish I knew if it would happen at some stage. If I knew that then we could just relax and have fun in the knowledge that it will happen. But not knowing puts so much stress on all of us. I've had a lapo an have been told that my tubes are fine and up until I had the op I got ovulation bleeding so I'm pretty sure I ovulate...I wonder about DHs swimmers!

I'm thinking of suggesting have a sperm function test. Just so we know... But then finding out opens a whole can of worms too.

Sorry...feeling a bit down this morning :nope:

Hun honestly, dont get down about it!
How long have you been trying? How many DPO are you? If AF hasnt arrived your still in!

I was trying for a year with my first, OH had a low sperm count, just remember it only takes 1 of them swimmers!

Just keep thinking, it will happen and it will!

I'm 13 dpo tho it might be slightly less as I know it can be knocked off by travelling. My cycle is 27days so if it wasn't knocked off then I think because of DHs shift pattern and travelling we may have missed it.

We haven't been trying long - just a few months. I think the reason I'm so worked up about it is my best friend has been TTC for 4 years. She's tried clomid and IUI and is now having IVF. She reacted severely to the drugs and was hospitalised for nearly 3 weeks. Thing is we are so similar when it comes to gynae stuff. I'll not bore you with the details but its freaky how similar we are. In one way its good cos we both know what the other is going through. Well, up until TTC. One thing I do know is there's no way I am strong enough for IVF. But I know even thinking about it is a long way off for us.

Thanks xx

i got a :bfn: too and have light cramps.... ggrrr

looks like its bring on nxt cycle......

:dust: to everyone

AF arrived for me this afternoon. I am going to get checked at a gynae this month before ovulating so will ask what all that spotting was about and hopefully get some advice or suggestions.

Fxed for all of you still waiting.

Deffo get checked out Hun!! Let us know how u get on! Xx

My AF still hasn't arrived. It was due today...

I had a bit of brown discharge last night and today off and on I've had some cm with pink/brown discolouration.

I'm completely terrified to do a test. I've gone from being a poas addict to not wanting to do it!

Any one got any BFPs?

x

My AF still hasn't arrived. It was due today...

I had a bit of brown discharge last night and today off and on I've had some cm with pink/brown discolouration.

I'm completely terrified to do a test. I've gone from being a poas addict to not wanting to do it!

Any one got any BFPs?

x

I was due on today as well, No AF and also a :bfn:

However my cycles so far:

January - 28 days
February - 31 days
March - 28 days
April - who knows.....

But if I was on a 3 day cycle this month that would only put me at 13dpo today which still may be a little earl to test!!

Am I clutching at straws??

Go and test!! Although it sounds like AF might be on its way, sometimes I get brownish pinkish stuff before she comes, and then bang there she is!
Let us know either way :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"