Same in my lower back
Feels like my pelvis is grinding
Very wet down there (tmi)
Tired
Feeling vey hot within myself
Sore nipples
Hightened smell
bloated in lower tummy

I have convinced myself I am, even last night I was having what felt like stretching pains,
Its my 4th cycle TTC and its driving me mad this month I promised myself I wouldnt get obsessed because it took me a year to fall with Sophie

Anyone had BFNs followed by a BFP when they were actully due on??
I think I have lost hope now I have done a FRER and got a BFN :dohh:

Hi I am also 12dpo though I have been too scared to face BFNs to test - will probably test tomorrow. Based on FF charts though you can still get a BFP after a BFN at 12dpo - go and do a search it may make you feel better. (Search under negative HPT before positive HPT)

My signs so far have been:

Spotting at ovulation, but no pain
Mild constipation recently
Heavy feeling in my lower abdomen
Gassiness and slightly bloated
Very tired
Creamy CM
Spotting - 7dpo, 10-12dpo (mostly brownish, bit red on 11dpo)
Sore lower back all today
Mild cramping since last night

Don't lose hope - really hope you will get your BFP soon - your signs sound good

same boat as you..except i'm 14 dpo and still getting bfn..only did 1 frer..and it was a cheapo blue dye test..don't like them...saving my good frer for 16 dpo and after.
my first preg (m/c) got bfn until 16dpo..then got a bfp
2nd preg (m/c) got bfn until 13dpo..and they were faint

this one i'm not giving up yet, as AF seems nowhere in sight (not even breaking out like i normally do) and my other 'symptoms' seem to be picking up pace =)
i've actually gone from feeling like i'm out...to now waiting to get a bfp because it has to be there..lol...even after th fbns...i learned not to get too upset over them..even with early tests..still isn't conclusive. take the digitals..they need at least 25-50 miu of hcg to detect pregnancy...and that is the 'early' test..even so, you may have ovulated late, implanted late..etc..don't count yourself out until the :witch:comes!

good luck!

Thanks hun!! I just had to let that all out!!

Frustrating huh!!!

Your are looking good as well :dust: to both of us!

same boat as you..except i'm 14 dpo and still getting bfn..only did 1 frer..and it was a cheapo blue dye test..don't like them...saving my good frer for 16 dpo and after.
my first preg (m/c) got bfn until 16dpo..then got a bfp
2nd preg (m/c) got bfn until 13dpo..and they were faint

this one i'm not giving up yet, as AF seems nowhere in sight (not even breaking out like i normally do) and my other 'symptoms' seem to be picking up pace =)
i've actually gone from feeling like i'm out...to now waiting to get a bfp because it has to be there..lol...even after th fbns...i learned not to get too upset over them..even with early tests..still isn't conclusive. take the digitals..they need at least 25-50 miu of hcg to detect pregnancy...and that is the 'early' test..even so, you may have ovulated late, implanted late..etc..don't count yourself out until the :witch:comes!

good luck!

Thanks, so I still have some hope left!!
You would think I wold know better being my 2nd, but nope!!
I am due on Tuesday so I guess I will wait until then!

11 dpo. Will wait until Tuesday to test. Also not ready for a BFN.

Exhaustion
Unable to concentrate
Sleeping over 10 hours a night
Sore BBS
Swollen nipples
constipation - once lol. Had to throw it in there either way
A little bit of spotting, couldn't even see it until I was like OH MY GOD LOL
Headaches late at night, lasting over 4 hours
Light cramping, something like AF at 9dpo or 10dpo.
Lower back pains, that numb me once I lay down. Even then they don't go away.

Let's get these BFP ladies :D

hey girls I am the same, im 12dpo. I have had BFN's ever since 8dpo : (

My symptoms -

Sore back
break out spots
cramps
sore boobs
spotting
creamy cm

I am starting to lose hope! My temps are still up though : ) Good luck all!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

When is everyone going to test again?

Well I am very impatient and I test every morning! ahhh

I'm gonna try and leave it till Tuesday now........ We shall see lol

Hi! Hope you don't mind if I join in!

AF is due on Tues too.

I had cramping 8dpo. We happened to be at Alton Towers that day - I had had no other symptoms 1-7dpo so decided to go to the theme park. I'd done alot of reading up before hand and pretty much couldn't get a straight answer as to whether it was safe on not during the 2WW. Anyway, it wasn't until we'd done most of the scary rides that I realised that I was crampy. Also, my bbs were heavy and that night they were so hot and almost tingly.

Since then I haven't really had much cramping - just now and again. BBS on and off have shooting pains. I feel really bloated...to the point were my trousers are tight. I'm not weeing any more than normal tho I do feel thirsty.

I've done 2 tests. OK, 3!! All BFN.

I know I'm not out til AF gets me. I just can't help worrying that maybe all that jumping around at the theme park did something. I know I'll never know but I'll still wonder.

Good luck everyone!
x

Hi! Hope you don't mind if I join in!

AF is due on Tues too.

I had cramping 8dpo. We happened to be at Alton Towers that day - I had had no other symptoms 1-7dpo so decided to go to the theme park. I'd done alot of reading up before hand and pretty much couldn't get a straight answer as to whether it was safe on not during the 2WW. Anyway, it wasn't until we'd done most of the scary rides that I realised that I was crampy. Also, my bbs were heavy and that night they were so hot and almost tingly.

Since then I haven't really had much cramping - just now and again. BBS on and off have shooting pains. I feel really bloated...to the point were my trousers are tight. I'm not weeing any more than normal tho I do feel thirsty.

I've done 2 tests. OK, 3!! All BFN.

I know I'm not out til AF gets me. I just can't help worrying that maybe all that jumping around at the theme park did something. I know I'll never know but I'll still wonder.

Good luck everyone!
x

I wouldn't worry too much, alot of women do all kinds of things, because they don't know their pregnant and they have normal pregnancies and healthy babies. My mother while she was with me had a thing for horror movies, and she says now that every time she watched one her heart would stop, and believe me i'm fine lol. I love horror movies and I have a wacky personality but overall I'm pretty good lol.

Lol 3 tests! U sound like me!! I do anythin o would normally do on the 2 ww, I play Netball every Tuesday and Wednesday, wong give up till I get my bfp!!

Got very sore nipples today!! Arghh hurry up Tuesday !!

13dpo for me as well with af due tues. i'm away tho so not been able to test since 11dpo and that was bfn. i don't get back home until late mon so will also test tues if af stays away.

13dpo for me today too and I tested BFN so now just waiting for AF - I don't have my usual signs that she is on the way, maybe she'll hold out til Tuesday. I don't want to get my hopes up with a BFN this late.

tanikit - im the same :( good luck hon
xxx

hi ladies im either 14dpo or 11dpo i tested this afternoon and got :bfn: so not sure what to think!

fx'd we all get our :bfp:'s

:dust: :dust:

i had a :bfn: as well hun! (yes I caved again lol)

im not giving up hope until af is here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"