12 week NT Scan - 3 cute piccies attached AND QUESTION (pg2)!!!

Rach27

Reaction score
Well, after 2 agonising months of waiting, we have now passed the 12 week mark (phew!) Actually dating put us at 12w4d today. Heart rate was 174bpm. NT measurement was 1.1mm.

Saw 'Fuzzie' waving, kicking, rolling over, smiling and a swear I saw a bit of defining genitalia!! :winkwink:

Magical, magical experience, here are a few piccies:

Attachments

• Cutie!.jpg
    Cutie!.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 95
  • FF1.jpg
    FF1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Rolling over.jpg
    Rolling over.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 68
Those are great pictures. I'm glad everything looks good and your NT numbers are perfect!

So cute! I love that first picture the most!

that is extremely adorable...

very cute pictures!! They are so clear!! Congratulations!

Very very clear pictures!!! You have a very nice profile pic too~

Very cute!

Thanks guys. We reckon he /she's gonna be quite a looker! Yeah they must have some kind of super duper u/s machine - I was surprised how clear the images were.

Hope you all have a similar experience soon - it's so special x

What fantastic pics!!! I still have mine from 12 years ago and they have improved beyond belief haven't they??!!!

aww wow they are lovely! hope mine come out as clear as that..even tho its aggges away

Does the baby look okay in these pics??

I told my dad our news last night and he kindly told me his first child had died from Spina Bifida aged 3 months.

Now I have a HUGE other worry until I have that blood test in 2 weeks.

Thanks Dad :(

That was nice of your dad to tell you that NOW. Geesh!

Hope all is well though. The pics look adorable - and thats all I can see!

dads! Sometimes they are tactless. But I understand your worries.
To me the baby looks fine so don't be worrying about SB just yet. I too have it my family (my uncle sadly passed away as a baby) so it just means we have a few extra tests and things to look out for. But please don't worry about it and am sure everything will be fine.

The baby looks adorable!!!! So happy for you xx

aww hun ur little one looks totally fine in these pics, to pick up SB @ this stage it would need to be severe. Also i can see the nub clearly in the first pic? oooo how excited did u want to know the sex? ;)

wow there gr8 . i go for my 12 week scan on the 17th im realy looking forward to it. i have one pic from my 6 week scan but it just looks a dot the 12 week scans r totaly diff aint they .

Lovely pics hope my 1st scan is as clear as yours :) xx

aww hun ur little one looks totally fine in these pics, to pick up SB @ this stage it would need to be severe. Also i can see the nub clearly in the first pic? oooo how excited did u want to know the sex? ;)

I don't have the patience not to know the sex and my feeling was that it was a boy. You have good eyes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->