• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 Week scan on Monday eeekkk!! UPDATE AND PIC

tabbicles

Reaction score
Hi there, my scan is finally happening on monday and I am terrified! I will be exactly 12 weeks, last year I miscarried at 12 weeks (naturally) before I had my scan but apparently it died 7w 4d. I had a scan this time at 8 weeks which showed everything to be fine, just cant get it out of my head that the heart can stop beating, last year it did.
I saw the heartbeat at 6w 4d and it died a a week after :(
I know to think positive thoughts etc, but now its nearly here, I am in bits. I have been very tired and nauseas, alot more than last time so hoping its all a good sign. Think its as I am thinking about it but feel dull aches now :( Please someone reassure me!! Isnt it rubbish that we cant be excited like the first time round!

You will be fine chick and im sure bubs is in there perparing to be on the TV as we speak! I know what its like to have bad news at a scan and I can completely understand how your feeling but look how far you've come... 12 week scan is the exciting over a major danger point scan and you have done it! Let me know how you get on! x

Tabs after the horror of my last 12w scan (Ruby alive but fitting almost constantly) I went for a private scan with Munch yesterday at 7+5 and was bawling my eyes out before I got on the table I was so scared that this time we wouldn't even get that far.

I totally understand how you're feeling and nothing I say will reassure you.... but try and think positively until you know otherwise. Big love xx

Ok so all went well!! Phew!! Bawled my eyes out at first when I saw a baby then got asked to empy my bladder half full as I had drank TOO much!! :haha: Anyway measuring exactly 12 weeks as expected and Baby was wiggling its legs as if it was cycling in the air!! So to anyone worried here is a good result!!

Attachments

• Baby 12 weeks 003.jpg
    Baby 12 weeks 003.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 8
Thank you :happydance: and get this..... I have blagged another scan next tuesday!! (I will be 13 weeks plus 1 day), As I was freaking out so much I refused the Nuchal test for downs syndrome but have since decided I want it but apoparently they didnt measure the neck so I must have another scan!! woo hoo!! A whole week bigger!! Really hope I get another pic!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->