12 week scan today went well

Nessabella

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Had my 12 week scan today and everything went great, saw Bubs wriggling about on screen and all measurements are what they are meant to be :happydance: Cant stop smiling!! So here he/she is...

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 10
Congratulations!! I'm a week and a bit behind you but I have to wait till 13 weeks for my dating scan - grrrr! Cannot wait though, your picture has got me all excited! Congrats once again. x

Hopefully the next couple of weeks go in quick for you Mrs Unicorn :thumbup: How have you been keeping? Xx

Aw thank you! I'm very much wishing the days away. I've been doing ok actually, symptoms haven't been too bad really. I've also had quite a few private scans (I had a MMC earlier this year) so that's helped a great deal. How about you? Almost in the second tri now!

Iv been the same, symptoms have been sooo manageable this time around. Tired, sore heads and a wee bit nausea but nothing too extreme :thumbup: Aww sorry to hear that but Im glad this one is going well. I know what you mean about wishing the days away, feel like Iv been pregnant for months and months already :haha: Look forward to hearing about your scan in a few weeks xx

Congratulations! It looks so wonderful) Good luck to you and your family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->