12 week scan...

MissingBubs

Reaction score
... Tomorrow!!! Anyone else got their scan tomorrow? How you feeling?
Scared and excited all at once!
And that will be it then. 1st tri will be done already! So quick. My gorgeous Daughter has certainly made this pregnancy go very quickly so far.

Mine is Tuesday so I have to wait one more day!!! Arhhh time is dragging!
Good luck tomorrow! Have you had a previous scan earlier on?

I'm at work until 3 today and then busy with my Daughter so it will fly by. Can't believe it's here already!!
How are you feeling? You excited?
I've had an early nhs scan at 6 weeks and a private scan at 10 weeks. You had any early scans?

Just me tomorrow then? Anyone for the rest of the week?

Mine is on Friday and I'm terrified as have had spotting the last few days... So not even sure I will make it that far :-(

Good luck for everyone else this week! X

Mine's tomorrow, but it's just a dating scan, we're not getting an NT scan.

I saw baby a week ago though because I was having some weird pains, so I'm not as nervous as I would have been otherwise!

Mine's tomorrow, but it's just a dating scan, we're not getting an NT scan.

I saw baby a week ago though because I was having some weird pains, so I'm not as nervous as I would have been otherwise!

Same as us. We didn't have NT with our Daughter either. Good luck!

No ive had a reassurance scan since my lmp is april with a mc & mmc inbetween

Lol I just wrote a thread about this I wish I had seen yours! :D I have mine tomorrow morning. I'm having it a little early but that's ok as long as I get to see bubs. Hope yours goes well hun! Wishing you all the luck x

Mines a little late so we will equal each other out! I'm getting excited now!

hey hun..yes I was on Gizzy's thread earlier too lol! 12 week scan on 12 weeks on the dot. Nervous and excited. I was posting earlier that the more I read about the 12 week scan the more my head spins! There will be lots of pics of 12 week nuggets on here tomorrow to smile at :winkwink:

I'm at work until 3 today and then busy with my Daughter so it will fly by. Can't believe it's here already!!
How are you feeling? You excited?
I've had an early nhs scan at 6 weeks and a private scan at 10 weeks. You had any early scans?

Yes I had a scan at 6weeks 4days heard heart beat. Was reassuring. Now I'm just hanging for this scan to have a pic!!! Yes I am so excited!!!! So anxious and nervous!!!!!

Good luck today!!!!!!

I have mine wednesday i had a scan wednesday just gone for spotting so im more excited than anything but still nervous somehow, im lucky to have just seen my baby 4 days ago x

Just got back from my scan - everything's great!!! Baby measuring ahead at 13w6d! And we got a good guess of gender too ;)

https://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w563/ella_hopeful/Baby14weeks.jpg

Had my scan!!!! Yay yay yay! Little poppy was wiggling all over the place! I'm so relieved and happy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->