12 week wonder week?

MrsW89

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I don't usually post but I was wondering if anyone would mind sharing their experience regarding their 12 week old? I have a gorgeous little boy who has never been a great sleeper but was slowly starting to improve. He was going to bed in his own cot around 7, waking for a feed around 11.30pm and on a good night sleeping from then until 3am for another feed. He would then usually wake for the day around 5.30/6am. This was fantastic progress for him and I was completely happy with this arrangement - he's breastfed and a real chunky monkey so I'm not expecting him to sleep through.

However, in the last week he's started waking every two hours throughout the night for no clear reason. Sometimes he's hungry but more commonly he just wants a hug! From mummy of course, not daddy, so not much sleep for me happening! I've seen a lot online that suggests it's a phase and just a wonder week thing, but has anyone experienced this and had things go quickly back to normal afterwards? I can hang in there if it's just temporary but I'm exhausted and worried this is his pattern for the foreceable future.

In a nutshell, any reassurance from your own experience would be amazing and greatly appreciated! Thank you :)

There is a leap between 11.5-12.5 weeks . Looks like your in the middle of it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->