12 weeks and 2 days baby has fluid around neck measuring 3.5

Cupixia

Reaction score
Hello im new to this site and hope i am posting in the right area... This is my second child. My first an awesome healthy 12 year old girl. I am 33 am 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant :) My concern is the dr just called me and told me that my baby has fluid around the babies neck. Measuring 3.5 I am freaking out but know stress is not good. Any other mamas out there going through or have gone through this please feel free to message me or reply

The hospital I go to for my nuchal scan considers 3.5mm to be the maximum in the normal range. Do you know what your doctor considers to be normal? My third-born had markers for Abnormalities - a large amount of fluid, specks on her heart, and she's a perfect 2 year old!

Did you do the blood draw portion of this test??? Chances are your baby is just perfect, so don't get too upset. And more importantly, don't stress about being stressed out. Your stress will not hurt your baby. We are built for this!

Don't stress about stressing! My first pregnancy I was stressed out a lot and I have the most healthy 6 year old now.
Have you had blood tests done? Where I am these were combined with the NT measurement as well as other factors such as my age and weight to calculate the probability of Downs. Did your doctor advise you regarding the next step?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->