• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 weeks and the nausea is gone!!!!!

:happydance: Lol, yay. Such a relief when that goes, isn't it. I'm actually scared because I haven't had sickness yet. But I didn't have it with my last one so fingers crossed. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

I didn't with my first 2..and just barely with the twins, but this time was AWFUL. Couldn't get outta bed kinda sick.

Ugh you poor thing! But hooray it's gone!! X

Mine let up at about 12 weeks too. It was awful. I've eben put back on .5 lbs of the weight I lost. Eating is nice :)

Oh, I cant wait! Although mine seems to be easing up just a little bit, but it depends on the day...yesterday was awful and today was alright.... cant wait to eat with pleasure and crave food!

Mine was like that. It wld skip a day or so. And then gradually got better! It'll happen him. That's a good sign.

Oh how I hope I have the same luck! Up right now at 3 am because I woke up soooo hungry that I feel like hurling. It's vomit if I eat or extreme hungry pains and vomiting if I don't eat enough...there's no win! lol.

I def still get queasy if I ever get hungry. I hope that part goes soon too...otherwise I will gain SO much lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->