• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 weeks still no heartbeat

precious77

Reaction score
I'm 12+1 today and with my sonoline b Doppler I still can't find baby heartbeat. Has anyone had the same and all been ok? I'm just so worried as everyone who has this Doppler seems find it super early, thank you x

Have you had an ultrasound yet? If not when do you get one? Baby could just be hiding really well.... not to sound rude but are you bigger or smaller, I know that can make a huge difference.. have you tried eating/ drinking to get baby moving? I'm sorry I have no other advice.. have you YouTube it to watch others and see if you can do what they do? Good luck and my fingers are crossed for you!!!!

I'm pretty sure this is why alot of people are 'anti-doppler' as its actually really hard to find a HB and it can make you worry!

RELAX, I'm sure everything is fine. When is your scan?

My scan is next Monday, had one when I was 7 weeks all was ok then but know things can change. I'm a small person bmi 18.5. Yeah tried eating a and drinking, having fully bladder empty bladder, nothing seems to work 😞

I'm sure that everything is fine!!! Can you call your Dr for reassurance? I'm sure it's all fine especially with a good 7 week ultrasound!!!

What type of jelly are you using? Also make sure you do it in really really slow mobements. The heart is so tiny and it literally has to be on that tiny spot to hear. Keep going along your pubic bone line. And also if ylu don't have headphones try them :) hope this helps.

Precious77, sorry you still havent been able to find babys heartbeat. I have been so worried with this pregnancy due to miscarriages that i couldnt wait for my first scan on nhs so i paid £50 and went privately. It was so worth the money (also i know i heard hb on sonoline b but i had scan before i bought it) have u considered going privately, they could maybe get you in tomorrow? X

Are you sure you're checking low enough down?

I have to direct mine into my pelvis still and I'm 11 weeks.

Maybe your baby is hidden away right down.

Hope you find it soon.

xxx

I have to agree with magpies, make sure you are low down enough, how long have you looked for when you've had a look? It can take a long time to find xx

Be patient......... :D

Everyones different, some people just get lucky in my opinion!
I've never found a HB before 13/14 weeks but then I am on the larger side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->