12dpo BFN on a 10miu s.drug hpt.....am i def out??

camerashy

Reaction score
hi girls as the title sez ......got another this morn 12dpo.......i know its not really over till af arrives (or doesnt) but dont u think if i were preg it wudve showed by now with a 10miu hpt???

would love to hear from girls who didnt get a hint of a line on a s.drug or other really sensitive hpt till after af due or day af due......

boobs are fuller....tender/sore to touch.......going to the loo loads this morn......not snapping at dh b4 af like i do sumtimes :blush:, not getting af cramps, more like dull aches......so confused .....hate that af and preg symptoms so alike

i hafta say im feeling much better than yesterday .........as in im not as pissed off about the bfn

I always had that view however my friend didn't get her BFP until AF was 2wks late it drove us crazy!! good luck hun x

Hi

Sorry I can't be of much help, but I would like to know the answer to you question also. I have been testing like a mad woman since 8dpo!! I'm now 1-2 days late which never happens and still nothing!!

I hope this is your month hun, I have googled so much and a lot of ladies out there get negatives at 12dpo that lead on to a lovely BFP so don't give up yet.

I know with my first DS I POAS at what would have been about 16dpo-17dpo and it was only a very faint positive, and I've no doubt if I had tested at 12dpo it would have BFN. With my DD however I had a strong positive at 9-10dpo so each pregnancy/woman is soooo different!!! Also I never had morning sickness with my son but horrific from 5.5 weeks with my daughter so does make me wonder whether the higher levels of HCG were to blame??

F'xd for you xx

Def not out til AF arrives, could be loads of things, you could have o'd a few days later than you thought, bean could have implanted later than usual, or hcg could just be at the minimum of the range... hcg levels can be so law for so long and still be nmormal! Good luck x

some people implant later than others, and this can take days! then a few days for unrine to get into system, so maybe it was just too early. my way of thinking is.. say implatation took place on 10dpo, it takes untill 12dpo to complete. then 3 days later it will reach urine! this makes me feel better cos i did a test yesterday at 14dpo and it was a :bfn:
im gonna test tommoro morning at 16dpo. but even this can be too ealry sometimes!

oh wow ur late!! tjhats a gr8 sign are u ever late???
there was a post on another thread about if ur having a boy it takes longer for hcg to register on a hpt but if a girl u get it much quicker........sound right 4 u!!!
ive 2 dd's....1st dd had no clue was preg , 4 days late so went to docs to be told ur preg lol...total shock lol , 2nd dd was planned so tested at 10dpo and a strong line!!! so maybe theres sumthin in this !!! think it was on babymed sum1 sed in their thread :)

good luck to u too hun and thanks :)
its just im off on my hols sat and wud luv to know either way b4 i go ......impatient as i am lol ;0

hiya hun, ive tested on a superdrug 2 and i deffo feel like it wud of shown by now!! had pinky cm 2 days ago and i fort it mite of been implantation but im not sur now. not even a hint of a line. my body must be playin tricks on me its soooo unfair, even if af came on time it wud be better. it is early hun, u mite just be testin 2 early xxxxxxxxxxx

some people implant later than others, and this can take days! then a few days for unrine to get into system, so maybe it was just too early. my way of thinking is.. say implatation took place on 10dpo, it takes untill 12dpo to complete. then 3 days later it will reach urine! this makes me feel better cos i did a test yesterday at 14dpo and it was a :bfn:
im gonna test tommoro morning at 16dpo. but even this can be too ealry sometimes!

oh good luck also!!!! hope u get that 2nd line :thumbup:
thanks

Stay positive hun! Some people don't show until at least 14DPO. F x for you x x

from reading and sifting through things on the internet for wayyyyyyy to long over the last 15 months ive learned alot of people dont get bfp until 2 weeks late so dont give up yet

oh no dont say 2wks lol ........ill be broke by then!!!! have done a good few hpt's already :blush: :dohh::dohh::dohh:

i got a bfn on a FRER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->