12dpo one positive test or evap line?

neonlights23

Reaction score
So I am now 12dpo and yesterday at 11 dpo I got what looked like a positive line. However it is very thin, but it does have color in it. I read online most evaporation lines are gray. I took a dollar store test with red dye and got the attached result (I made it in black and white to see the line easier). I walked the dog and then took him to a drive through and came back. I know I wad past the 10 minute window.
Today I took a Clearblue and it was negative.*
I felt my cervix is high up appears to be closed and very soft. However retracting my finger I looked at the cervical mucus and I found clear gel with brown tints in it.*
I'm not due for two days, could this be implantation bleeding or am I crazy to think I could be pregnant?

*I posted this in the welcome group I couldn't figure out how to delete it. Sorry for a double post!*

Attachments

• 20150821_222536.jpg
    20150821_222536.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 9
That thin of a line is really hard to say, it looks like an evap in B&W but so hard to tell. If you are in fact getting implantation bleeding now, it could take a few more days to get a clear positive.

Oh and I go for the cheapies over the clear blue or FRER every time because the lines are thicker so easier to tell early on.

Can you post the original pic?.
The thin line looks like a evap but if its pink then it could be positive, my first BFP with my daughter was a thin line like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->