12dpo very faint positive hpt

phattygurl

Reaction score
I'm confused I had my period last month on the 19 of Oct.I took a first response early result hpt it says it can give u accurate results six days b4 missed period,so I took it.it had 2 lines but one was very faint Im wondering if I could b pregnant but my period isn't due for a couple more days so I'm looking for all the advice I can get an has this happened to anyone else?

Any line is a line if read within the time limit. Do you have a picture you can upload?

I'm confused I had my period last month on the 19 of Oct.I took a first response early result hpt it says it can give u accurate results six days b4 missed period,so I took it.it had 2 lines but one was very faint Im wondering if I could b pregnant but my period isn't due for a couple more days so I'm looking for all the advice I can get an has this happened to anyone else?

I would definately say its a BFP! - Positive! it doesnt matter how light the line is as long as it is pink and it should turn up within the time frame.....Good luck I hope this is it for you hunny....:hugs: I know alot of women post pictures to show others which does help. Keep us posted if you decide to test again, First response is very reliable :flower:

I have to say.....not every second line will be a positive result. It needs to show up in the time frame and be pink for sure. But a few of us have had positive looking results on FR and not been pregnant. It seems no test is perfect!! Not saying you're not pregnant, but I'm just cautious.

both my FR with both pregnancys were very faint, ive tested at 10 and 11dpo got negs then faint lines at 12dpo x

Can anyone tell me how upload my hpt pics

sure hun, in the box when you reply there is a paperclip- click on that and in the browse window choose your picture, and then click upload. Once it is done uploading go the bottom and click close. Then click the paperclip again and your picture will be in the box as a file, click on it and it attachs to the message. :)

I would definately say its a BFP! - Positive! it doesnt matter how light the line is as long as it is pink and it should turn up within the time frame.....Good luck I hope this is it for you hunny....:hugs: I know alot of women post pictures to show others which does help. Keep us posted if you decide to test again, First response is very reliable :flower:

I used fr 3 yrs ago an it was the same but the line was a slight darker but I was pregnant an my daughter is 3yrs old now I'm hoping the test is accurate

Thanks everyone,I took a 2nd test today it was a answer brand nvr used it b4 but it looks identical to the fr test an it also had 2 lines an one line was very faint,wht do u think?

If you could get a picture posted, we could give you a more educated opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->