12W1D Ultrasound - Guesses??? - New pic pg 2!

Based on the nub theory, I say another girl. The nub in the first pic is not at an angle. Also, you do see a peepee in the pic, but at 12 weeks, the girl will still have a peepee too. Based on the appearance of the nub in the 3rd pic, i am DEFINITELY saying

GIRL!!!

My best friend does ultrasounds, and she also says she would guess Girl, but still too soon. She is 65% sure its s girl!

Was going through pics again and found this one, baby's laying on side facing you, I circled what I saw in blue... looks like a little weewee to me, lol ,anyone else?

https://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

Hmm interesting! It will be interesting to see! I definitely have a boy vibe this time and not just cuz we want a boy lol just that mothers instinct. :)

well im guessing girl on the nub too but i hope im wrong so you get your little boy

So far 10 boys, 4 girls on this site, and from another site the total is 17 boy 4 girl votes. Will be setting up our gender ultrasound and having our special reveal right at 16 weeks so I will update this :)

Eek! We find out tomorrow! Any last minute guesses? :D

Judging by first scan pic I guess boy by nub, I think it has a slight rise to it and at 12wk 1day it still has time to rise further.....GL hope you hear blue sending you all my blue dust! Please let us know xx

I'm going to say boy too, at 12 +1 it still had time to rise, and from other sites I've been on they would mention the little blob above the nub, I think they call it 'stacking' and can be a boy characteristic. I'm far from an expert though so could be completely wrong! Good luck tomorrow, hope you get to hear what you want x

I think it's a girl but I'm wrong about half the time and I really hope you get your boy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->