12w4d scan... what a shock!

Eager_Fairy

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Had our scan yesterday morning and we were so busy after that spreading the news to all our family and friends, just had no time to log onto here.

I wanted to post this because I have so enjoyed seeing everyone posting their scans. It's so lovely to see and now we have shared that wonderful experience. For us this is such amazing news, and we feel very special. Our babies are identical twins, something not passed through genetics but a small miracle :happydance:

Both we're healthy, kicking and wriggling around all jolly.

x

Attachments

• Photo607.jpg
    Photo607.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 83
Wow! Congratulation!! Happy and healthy nine to you :flower:

Awwww - fantastic news. Being an identical twin (within triplets) I know how magical it is :thumbup:

WOW!!! congratulations - how exciting!?!
Did u suspect u were having twins before - was this your first scan? How did u feel when they told u? We have our first, 12 week, scan tomorrow - I can't imagine turning up to see one baby, and seeing two! :) x

Congratulations :D How funny that I was thinking how different their faces are before reading they are identical.

WOW!!! congratulations - how exciting!?!
Did u suspect u were having twins before - was this your first scan? How did u feel when they told u? We have our first, 12 week, scan tomorrow - I can't imagine turning up to see one baby, and seeing two! :) x

I honestly had no idea.... although my husband and family have all been joking that I am having twins recently because I was showing quite early, and my best friend who is 5/6 weeks ahead of me is also having identical twins. So to say this is a shock, crazy and amazing is an understatement. It was very surreal!!

Bump0911 - may be tapping you for twin tips. Early days yet but we are going to get super special care, and get to see our lovelies every 2 weeks :)

I thought their faces looked a bit different but because they share a placenta, and they are still developing they follow the same pattern. We were put back a week but the hospital said to leave it the same as she said they'll probably be early in any case. One measure 56mm and the other 52mm which they said is nothing at all, and nothing to worry about :)

x

wow i had my scan yesterday and i have to say i was relieved when they only spotted one but i think having twins, after the shock, would be so special, congrats

wow i had my scan yesterday and i have to say i was relieved when they only spotted one but i think having twins, after the shock, would be so special, congrats

I know, I know... I thought I'd be the same. Because of learning of my friend having twins, at first I was like just one for me. But to see them on screen and to now understand how rare and special this is, and now how much I have to look after myself, we're so excited and can't wait! :happydance:

x

I know, I know... I thought I'd be the same. Because of learning of my friend having twins, at first I was like just one for me. But to see them on screen and to now understand how rare and special this is, and now how much I have to look after myself, we're so excited and can't wait! :happydance:

x

i bet u cant and yeah it is very special, i watched this the other day and it made me think "i want twins", lol, im happy wiv just the one thou lol,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7mOzWQSnaQ

thats fab, massive congratulations, matching outfits!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->