12wk scan! Im in love :) nub guesses please

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Had my 12wk scan today! It was soooo amazing! My little baby was perfect, it was so clear. I even got to see its little feet :happydance: im so relieved. My dates have not changed so my EDD is still 25th May 2012.
Here are my pics, nub guesses welcom :thumbup:

Attachments

• 12wks..jpg
    12wks..jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 12wks...jpg
    12wks...jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 70
I don't do the guesses but I will say that is one CUTE little baby :) Congrats to you it's so wonderful xo

Can't make out nub, but by the skull, definitely team PINK!! ;) Congrats!!

i'd say girl by skull and nub. congrats on the sweet little on. i can't wait for my 12 week scan!! 3 weeks to go.

Boys have a more rounded shape skull and forehead and girls are longer and flat :)

Thanks everyone :) i have got a private gender scan booked for Dec 13th! Im so impatient! lol
Keep the guesses coming :) xx

I wanna say girl!

you can see me 12 week scan in my picture, I still have no idea what we are having!

I deep inside feel like we are having a boy, what does your heart tells you?

Good luck to you!

Thinking pink, but there is a slight angle to the nub in the first picture so it's throwing me off a little. I'm going to say 70/30 pink :)

i had my scan yesterday too. all was well. baby is a fidget and my due date is the day after :happydance:

Any more guesses? Really interesting to see what you all think. I have a gut feeling but im keeping quiet until i know lol x

Looks like girl to me hun, but then I a only learning how to look for the nub since yesterday haha

Beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->