13+4 please help!

Disbekable

Reaction score
Hey everyone, after TTC for over a year, we were finally blessed with our own little prince or princess! I am the poster woman for impatientness though and am eager to know if baby is a boy or girl! Does anyone have any ideas? I’d love to hear your thoughts! 13+4 at time of scan -

023BFDA6-B115-4FA2-A0E3-EBEEAD1685A7.jpeg 7EF09DC7-CF9F-4131-9590-F1A28C1AC9D1.jpeg 1605D25D-A507-46D4-B0D0-2D1165963A19.jpeg

I’m going to say boy! The first set of pictures, the one with the legs look like there’s already a prominent boy part!

I'm gonna say a girl. How exciting. I posted on here back when I had my 13+1 scan and I just found out the gender of my baby today. Thought I was 16 weeks but I'm 16+3 and u cud see it clearly lol.
Can u let us know what ure having when u know? Are you going to find out at 16 weeks or hold of until 20 weeks.
My gut instinct told me I was having a little boy and it was rite.
Also have a look on YouTube at old wives tales gender guesses. Theres loads of stuff u can do The baking soda test got the gender of my baby correct. And so did alot of the other tests like the ring test and the HB being under 150BPM. It was all pointing to boy.
Not sure if it was just coincidence tho haha

I'm gonna say a girl. How exciting. I posted on here back when I had my 13+1 scan and I just found out the gender of my baby today. Thought I was 16 weeks but I'm 16+3 and u cud see it clearly lol.
Can u let us know what ure having when u know? Are you going to find out at 16 weeks or hold of until 20 weeks.
Also have a look on YouTube at old wives tales gender guesses. Theres loads of stuff u can do The baking soda test got the gender of my baby correct. And so did alot of the other tests like the ring test and the HB being under 150BPM. It was all pointing to boy.
Thank you so much!
I’m hoping to find out as soon as possible. I’ve come across some of those wivestail tests and am glad to hear that there is some accuracy in them haha the ones that I’ve done have come out all equal result boy and girl, so no good clues here haha
Thank you for your help!

Many congratulations on your pregnancy !!

I am going to guess boy !

Xx

I'm going to say :pink: from the nub I can see look very parallel to spine congratulations :) xx

See I did the baking soda and it said boy, I did thered cabbage and girl and my little ones heartbeat is 143 and she is definitely a she lol the ring test on hand was right tho lol but they are so fun to do I have a list of ones I've done somewhere lol xx

Hey everyone! Quick update, had our 18 week scan today, and it’s definitely a boy!

See I did the baking soda and it said boy, I did thered cabbage and girl and my little ones heartbeat is 143 and she is definitely a she lol the ring test on hand was right tho lol but they are so fun to do I have a list of ones I've done somewhere lol xx

Hi tdog! I haven't tried all the little tests I wish I did now! I thought this baby was a girl, all the signs pointed to it being a girl, except for 2 ladies noticing the nub which I never noticed!! I did do the Chinese gender prediction which said boy, so atleast that was right lol!

Btw I'm gonna guess boy too :)

Congratulations!! I was going to be very shocked if it was a girl. That one picture is a dead give a way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->