13 and 14 DPO brown spotting or period?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls!

So I'm experiencing brown spotting for a couple of days and no cramps and no sign of the :witch:

Has anybody experienced this and got a :bfp:?

yeah two ladies few weeks ago had brown spotting and ended up having bfp :D GL x You should test!!

im having it now but no bfp :-( literally brown spotting for 3 days, only when I wipe x

yeah two ladies few weeks ago had brown spotting and ended up having bfp :D GL x You should test!!

Yay!! That gives me hope! Wanna wait to :test: just a few more days to be sure if this brown spotting turns to red or stops!

Demand you evil :witch: to stay away!!!

What DPO was she on when she got her :bfp:

im having it now but no bfp :-( literally brown spotting for 3 days, only when I wipe x

Me too! Mines been 2 days!! Only had a spot on my panty liner

Praying for us to both get our :bfp:!

How many DPO are you?

im not sure, I have irregular periods, from when I think I ov,14 days now

Oh okay... Yeah me too!

Has your brown discharge increased or just spotting?

Mine increased a little when I wiped..

When you plan on testing?

I tested today. bfn. no not increased just same as when started. im so confused!

Hmmm...

Wait a couple of days and see if the discharge goes away...

Hoping ours both go away and we got our :bfp:'s!!!

What other symptoms you having?

I have a funny taste in mouth and mood swings but apart ftom that npthing! I didnt haveany symptoms when I was pregnant with my son and I had spotting like this too!

I had spotting with my first BFP! Although I was able to get a positive test at 11 DPO and then started spotting at 12-15 DPO.

Fx'd that you get your BFP, hun!

Yay!! That gives me hope! Wanna wait to :test: just a few more days to be sure if this brown spotting turns to red or stops!

Demand you evil :witch: to stay away!!!

What DPO was she on when she got her :bfp:

Not sure which dpo but it was closer to when Af was expected. GL really hope this is your month x

Hi girls!

Update-
Well AF came today!! Brown spotting for 2 days and she came on the 2nd half of the day :growlmad:

But it's alright though! New beginning!

Starting the clearblue fertility monitor! Has anybody tried this yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->