13 days late and all bfn

Wow yes defo positive! How’s the bleeding now? Have you managed to test again?

Sure is Hun, and no not yet I got tests coming in post as my local shop is all out and only stock one pregnancy test anyway as it's a small shop, they should arrive anytime from tomorrow until Thursday but I'll see gp wednesday so if not test by then I'll ask the gp to do one! As for bleeding it seems medium flow so it's picked up since yesterday, still no cramps. Thanks for asking Hun. xx

My pregnancy test came before my GP appointment today, So I tested and got a VVV Faint line, much lighter then previous test. So Basically BFN... Hormones are dropping and I'm still bleeding...

Went to GP app at 12:30pm, I basically told her the situation and she pretty much said along these terms ''So it came and went in a day'' and smiled (due to bfp Saturday bleeding by Sunday) RUDE!!! then she noted what I had said on her computer and because I had said my appointment was originally for my cd21 blood results and being late but change of plan she then said so why did you come to this appointment!!! So I again explained and she said nothing she can do about it and not to bother testing (there) as I have clearly had a miscarriage she said 5-6 weeks...

Then I told her that this has happened a handful of times and she said

#I HATE THESE WORDS

''So you conceive quickly then and you have a child so you will have another''

So I asked what would be done, and she said she would refer me to Gynae but I told her she previously referred me and i got a app 4th oct 2018 she said oh like she forget... seen her plenty of times if find that terrible.

So she basically said told to Gynae about it when I go for my app... in over a months time! Useless she was. Waste of time tbh.

I'm devastated but what can I do... xx

So she didnt draw bloods or anything? just sad how some doctors have no bedside manner

I am so sorry for how she treated you. That is completely unacceptable. Some people seem incapable of expressing any amount of compassion. It's a shame to be a doctor who doesn't care for their patients. :(

I hope that you heal from this and that you conceive a little miracle soon. I know it's a while off, but I hope your other appointment goes better.

Nope no bloods not even even a pregnancy test :( she wasn't very good at all. Thanks though ladies and sweetTart that's exactly what I'm gonna do, I feel physically drained, and emotional, but keeping it together for my fiancé and DD. My fiancé has been so Uplifting and supportive. Roll on Oct 4th :) trying so hard to remain positive, even though I feel like I'm silently dieing inside... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->