• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

13 dpo.... af symptoms several days ago and now gone?

mommytoTandE

Mother of 3 & 1 angel
Reaction score
I am due with the ugly tomorrow... I had taken two :bfn: tests this week (10 and 12 dpo). My cramps settled down, but my breasts are feeling funkier...warm and tingly. I had a massive headache last night (not typical before af for me). cervix is still med/high and soft and wet... Watery CM with white chunks (sorry - way tmi)... However on my pantyliner there is a pale rust - color????? Anyone else experience this?

nope, I haven't experienced that. Do you have anymore tests?

Hi!!
I am only 12dpo but i too have the same warm tingly feeling in my breast....i couldnt wait to test and tested at 9dpo and got a nice :bfn:...:cry: Now im just waiting until sunday to see if :witch: shows her face...
Good Luck :dust:

I have another test and I will try tomorrow or Sunday.. My cramps are all gone now ?!?!?!? But my breasts are achy and I want to stand in front of a warm oven to ease it! lol

momo198 I hope you get a :bfp: this weekend!!!!

:dust::dust:

I am due with the ugly tomorrow... I had taken two :bfn: tests this week (10 and 12 dpo). My cramps settled down, but my breasts are feeling funkier...warm and tingly. I had a massive headache last night (not typical before af for me). cervix is still med/high and soft and wet... Watery CM with white chunks (sorry - way tmi)... However on my pantyliner there is a pale rust - color????? Anyone else experience this?

I have orange spotting today... probably the start of AF for me but I hope it's a good sign for you FX :hugs:

Got my af on sunday as it has ended today hopefully i get my bfp next month...................good luck and lots of babydust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->