13 dpo bfp but some spotting and pain...

rkb15

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! As weird as it is to say (or type!) I'm pregnant! I found out two days ago on 11DPO, and today is 13DPO. For a few days I've had some brown discharge, but on 9-10DPO there was a TINY amount of blood too. This morning (13DPO) I had some more blood. I also have some pain in the right side of my pelvis, so of course, now I'm freaking out!

Yesterday I got my blood drawn and will have it done again on Thursday to see if things are progressing accordingly. Then around 6 weeks I will go in for an ultrasound. I'm about 4 weeks right now.

I did have a miscarriage in January at 6 weeks which started with A LOT of brown discharge which eventually turned to red. I didn't have any brown discharge or blood before that, so this is weird to have some brown discharge (not a huge amount) and small amounts of blood so early, but I'm also worried about the dull pain I have on the right side of my pelvis.

Any thoughts? I've done some research and I know some spotting can be normal and the uterus is stretching so some people experience pain, but it seems to be concentrated on one side.

PLEASE HELP!

I would be concerned about an Ectopic, I don't want to scare you but better to rule that out. If it's left too long and it grows your tube could rupture and it could turn life threatening. It may not be this at all but just to be on the safe side I would request that your dr get you in for an u/s sooner than later. I'm not sure where you live but if that is not an option than going to the hospital may be. GL and I hope it's nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->