13 dpo - confused...?!

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by Angelmarie, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Angelmarie

Angelmarie 3 cats, 2 boys, DP & bump

I posted this in TTC but I thought I would pop it on here too just in case you guys have any thoughts...?

Im :wacko:
    ... just plain confused.

I am 13 dpo... to date I have had sore bbs, cramps, twinges, pulling and stretching sensations in my tummy, sore throat, headaches, runny nose, fatigue, nausea...

the list goes on! But I am still testing :bfn:

No sign of :witch:
    CP - HCS...

Im using 10 mIU tests so should show it up earlier... Im a bit fed up!!! Just dont know what to think...? am I still in the game or what?

:shrug:

2. maz

maz TTC #1 since Oct 2004

I guess you're always in with a chance until :witch: shows up hun. Fingers crossed

:hug:

3. Plumfairy

Plumfairy Mum-mum-mum-mum

It depends how long ur cycles are i think..are you due on soon? I think ur defo in with a chance still.. It aint over til the fat lady sings.. Or in this case, till the witch arrives..good luck.. X

4. Angelmarie

Angelmarie 3 cats, 2 boys, DP & bump

My cycles arent the most regular and reliable but last months was 30 days... and I got +opk and lots of EGCM on cd 29... so that would make me about 13 dpo... working on the average luteal phase being 14 days Im due tomorrow...?

:hissy: Its so infuriating not even knowing what my own body is doing!!! :hissy: