• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

13 DPO, is this normal? could i be pregnant?

becky9460

Reaction score
hey everyone please help!

I have PCOS, so my periods are VERY abnormal, but i THINK i was ovulating on march 21st and had unprotected sex on the 21st and 22nd. Ive been having cramps, nausea, urinating more,very tired spotted from 9 DPO - 12 DPO and now having menstrual like cramps and leg cramps but tests have been negative...

is it possible that im pregnant or is the negative test accurate?
what is the latest someone has gotten a negative and still got a positive?

:wacko:

The spotting could be a good sin of implantation and they to wait 3 days after the bleeding has stopped before you will get a positive if it was in but also with irregular cycles you could have only just ovulated and that is what the spotting was from.
I have gone my whole life never spotting when I I and the last 2 I did so strange but your body is forever changing. I would say wait another day and then take a test if still negative wait a few days and if no af then I would get bloodwork it couldn't hurt and at least you will have an answer! I just had a 57 day cycle and found out today that I am pregnant so anything is possible lol I completely skipped the month of march for af and still fell pregnant which I am gob smacked about so irregular cycles and even long cycles doesn't mean you are out there is always a chance. Good luck and I will be stalking for results

alright thanks i'll be sure to update... just confused because january-february AF visited 3 times.... after coming off birth control in January. and now nothing....and ive never spotted or cramped BEFORE usually just during...

well I don't know from experience but I have heard a lot of ladies say there cycles are all over the place for the first few months after coming off b/c so hopefully if you don't get your amazing BFP that your cycle is just trying to get use to being normal again after the pill.
its so frustrating when you have no idea what is going and its so hard when people give you all these scenarios and it doesn't make you feel any better but you are definitely not alone hun there is plenty of us out there xx

aw hun sorry to hear that hopefully you get some answers soon. :)

Hey so I'm only 1-2 dpo but I had spotting once when I whipped after the toilet today ? What do u think it could be? All so yesterday whilst I was at work leaving the bathroom after a wee I had tightening in my uterus area ?

A lot of women get ovulation spotting and the uterus tightening could very well have been after o pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->