13 dpo & now really confused. Can anyone help?

hercfreak

Reaction score
As the title suggests i'm 13 dpo & now I'm really confused. I never have any strange symptoms or goings on with my body between cycles. However, this cycle I've been having symptoms on & off since 1dpo. Consisting of sore nipples, cramps, tender boobs, backache, fatigue & I felt a little bit sick after eating yesterday. I tested 2 days ago & got a bfn. My dh works away during the week so we only get to baby dance at weekends. This weekend being no different. Dh told me my boobs feel bigger & whilst he was massaging them, they started weeping, this definately hasn't happened before. Yesterday & today I've had light spotting but af is due any moment. Could this finally be it & how much longer should I wait to test again?
Any help greatly appreciated.

It's really up to when you want to test. How long is your LP usually? I know if I were you I would be testing today!

It certainly sounds promising hun. There is only one way you can know for sure..............
Good luck and let us know how you get on :)

I have to agree, you definately have some positive signs hun... BTW I so love your wedding dress, its beautiful... WOW...

If I was you I would :test: :test: :test: NOW.... FX'd you get your :bfp:

Sending tons and babydust your way hun. Good Luck... Keep us posted!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks ladies,

I'm going to test in the next couple of days. I was quite poorly over the new year so going to wait an extra couple of days just in case my illness has knocked my cycle slightly and :witch: does arrive!

Will keep you posted. :hug:

OK I'm even more confused. TMI alert!
I woke up this morning or should I say I was woken up this morning by a horrible stabbing pain at half past 2. I thought it was just my bladder being really full but when I got up for work I wiped away some blood. It was bright red and seemed to be mixed in with CM. My flow is normally a dark red so don't think it is :witch:. But I really don't know. It just makes it really strange as I never have any symptoms during my cycle where as I have had loads this one.
Is there still a chance that we have been sucessfull this cycle?
Just been to the loo again & now there is only a small amount of blood which looks like it's the last bit to to come through (hope that makes sense!) Can anyone help? Would it be a waste of time if I tested tomorrow if there was no more blood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->