13 weeks after a cesarean

MishC

Has a little princess!!
Reaction score
I had a section 13 weeks ago and it's nt been infected and the cut seems to be healing great. The redness of the cut has really started to fade and now its more of a pink colour.

My problem is it's realy started itching but when i scratch it it doesn't ease the itching. It also looks asthough its starting to bruise round the 'cut' area and i was wondering if this was normal?

15 weeks now since my c-section and it still looks bruised, i know what you mean about the itching. all my belly and scar is still numb HV said some ladys dont even get that feeling back. but its soooo iratating to itch and the itch not to go IYKWIM xx

16 months after mine and mine is still numb and i get some itching especially when the weather is colder. From what my doc said its completely normal just a side affect x

I had my first section 5 years ago and I found even last year I was still getting the odd twinge in the scar area.

I had itching too, but it felt like it was under the skin, not the actual wound itself.

I still have some numbness now too, 6months later which I believe is normal.. Think my mw said it can take up to a year to heal completely.

I had itching too, but it felt like it was under the skin, not the actual wound itself.

I still have some numbness now too, 6months later which I believe is normal.. Think my mw said it can take up to a year to heal completely.

Yeah thats exactly how it feels as if its under the skin and when i try to scratch it it's as i can't get to the area.It's very annoying, i was thinking it could be the cuts inside healing.

I didn't have a section but I do have a bikini line scar from ovarian surgery 9 years ago. I remember it itching lots even as long as 4-5 years after but then in recent years it hadn't itched until I was heavily pregnant (last 2-3 weeks) and after I gave birth for a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->