13 weeks and breats/nipples don't hurt - normal???

Starlight32

Reaction score
I have had tender breasts and nipples for most of the pregnancy. I'm 13 weeks today based on my dating scan. I had a scan last week and saw baby moving and heard baby's heartbeat, but I am very worried because some of my symptoms seem to be disappearing! Along with my breasts/nipples not hurting as much, nausea is gone, and acne is decreasing. I'm so worried :(

Did anyone have symptoms disappear around 13 weeks?

My breast tenderness/nipple sensitivity was on and off for most of my first trimester. They would ache for a week or so, then it would go away (my breasts obviously much bigger)
I'm pretty sure by 13 weeks most of the tenderness had went away, maybe coming back once since then. Perhaps I might have just adjusted to the nipple sensitivity. It is pretty common to have most symptoms subside around the beginning of second tri (if you're lucky). I still get nauseous if I don't eat or under stress, but my acne went away mostly I just get a few breakouts occasionally

Symptoms often disappear in second tri. No news is good news sometimes! Try to relax. :)

My breasts/nipples were only sore until about 6 or 7 weeks, don't worry about it, symptoms come and go!

I was the same. In 2nd tri many of my symptoms disappeared for a while. Don't worry it'll come back full force lol

Thanks for everyone's replies. I'll try to relax.... seems impossible to not worry about baby though.

Thanks for everyone's replies. I'll try to relax.... seems impossible to not worry about baby though.

I think we're all the same way at that point. It gets so much easier to relax once you can feel your little one squirming around in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->