13 weeks! First trimester or second??

Mannie89

Reaction score
Somewhat confused as to what trimester I am in now. Lol. I am 13 weeks today. Would this week be considered the first week of my second trimester or the last week of my first trimester?

It depends who you ask, haha. You can go to whichever you're more comfortable with really ;)

I talk every I feel like on the forums, usually find I go through a period when I have stuff to say in 2 forums at a time. I think there are different definitions on different sites/text books/journals.

Well, as far as forums go, I'll just jump around between first and second tri... but as far as dates go, I think I'll just say I'm in my second trimester because it makes me feel good to be out of that typical "danger zone." Haha! So happy to have made it this far! :happydance:

Well don't leave us just yet! Flick between. 1st and second. And congratulations you seconds tri :))

If we break 40 weeks into 3 "equal" thirds, we get first trimester being till 13w3d (13.3 rounding up) and second trimester being till about 27 weeks (again rounding up). That's how I work the math. ;)

Yeah I'm going back and forth between 1st and 2nd tri boards as well. It really depends on who you ask and as a PP said, I think technically the
2nd tri does start at 13w3d. Anyway, congrats on reaching the 2nd trimester! :thumbup::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->