13 weeks postpartum, breastfeeding and pregnant symptoms!

crazymomof1

Reaction score
Hi All, It's been a LONG while since i posted. Now I am a crazy mom of 2. My beautiful baby girl was born on July 31. I am exclusively breastfeeding and our method of bc is pulling out. I know I know. Hubby also recently had a vasectomy so the chances of my being pregnant are slim to none BUT I have been feeling off lately. I took a two tests, one last Friday and one today (none with FMU but that never mattered with earlier pregnancies) and both are negative. I'm not trying to get pregnant, I'd actually be stressed out if I was. Since I haven't gotten my first period postpartum yet I have no idea when to test. Has anyone been in this boat? What did you do?

Nevermind I'm just sick.

Hi All, It's been a LONG while since i posted. Now I am a crazy mom of 2. My beautiful baby girl was born on July 31. I am exclusively breastfeeding and our method of bc is pulling out. I know I know. Hubby also recently had a vasectomy so the chances of my being pregnant are slim to none BUT I have been feeling off lately. I took a two tests, one last Friday and one today (none with FMU but that never mattered with earlier pregnancies) and both are negative. I'm not trying to get pregnant, I'd actually be stressed out if I was. Since I haven't gotten my first period postpartum yet I have no idea when to test. Has anyone been in this boat? What did you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->