• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

13 weeks today, already impatient haha anyone else

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
This is pregnancy #3...baby #4 and I'm so impatient already haha

I'm not miserable or anything just can't wait to see this baby girl. But I also want to enjoy my last pregnancy because I know I'll miss my bump and feeling baby move etc so I'm just stuck with wanting it to be March and knowing I'll enjoy kicks and taking bump Pics so just need to ride it out and take it all in because it'll be over befor I know it

Anyone else?

Totally! I also don't plan to have any more babies after this, so I know I need to enjoy the pregnancy - but I'm soo impatient for baby to be here too. I also don't really have any bump to speak of yet so I don't even feel like I've entered the being pregnant properly stage. I'm loving feeling movements though, and getting to keep baby to myself for a while longer instead of having to share her with the world just yet :)

I've already got tons of clothes...crib...etc lol I'm just ready to see her cute lil face!! Lol

I feel the same way! I'm almost 23 weeks and I can't wait to meet her(we think). I have a little girl whose turning 2 next month and honestly I just wish time would go by faster so my second little gift would be here too. We already have everything ready, just need some more clothes but we're set with everything else. Is it just me or is time really dragging? Lol

Time is dragging so slowly, I think urghhh I'm only 20 weeks but then I look back and that 20 weeks has actually gone by quite quickly lol strange time paradox!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->