• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Was that my period?

Cookie_88

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I was on this forum a lot about 10yrs ago. And now I’m back. We’ve been ttc for over 10years.

I finally put my big girl pants on and called the doctors. I need to go in for bloods and scans etc.

However…. My period was a day late. I thought it had come as I went for my morning wee and I wiped blood. Shoved a tampon in and when I took it out there was barely anything on it. Next day, only old blood on it not even covering half of it. Stopped using the tampons and not had any issues.

I’m now 5 days past my period so decided to test. I tested Saturday and it was negative. I tested at 6.20am Sunday morning and it looked negative so I left it on the side and went back to bed. When I got up again it had a faint second line. So I decided to test again with my SMU and again had a faint line within the time scale window.

yesterday morning the second lines looked grey but I called my OH to see if he could see them (the first time in over 10yrs I’ve asked him to look at a test) and he could see both lines on the tests. I pulled the test out the bin from Saturday night and it’s definitely negative. We were out all day and I obviously checked the tests again as I thought I was imaging the lines. And they’re there and pink. But in the morning they did look grey. They were Morrisons tests.

Hubby went out last night and got Tesco tests and I did one and it’s definitely negative. But my wee was very diluted.

tested again this morning and it looked negative but again after checking it again and hour later it had a faint line, although not sure on the colour

Ordered FR tests to come today.

Just looking for some hope.

My normal cycle signs are bad pmt, sore boobs and really bloated. I’ve got none of them. Slightly scared as I’m 35 and scared it could be early menopause

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->