13 weeks today, heading over to 2nd tri :)

spoo

Mum to Harry and Emily
Reaction score
I've finally made it! I'm 13 weeks today :muaha: and will head on over to 2nd tri.

Good luck to all those who've got their :bfp: and I'm sending plenty of :dust: your way too.

Thanks to all of you who've helped me these last few months, I couldn't have done it alone!

:hug:

Marisa xxxxxx

PS I won't disappear completely, I'll be keeping an eye on you all :rofl:

Congrats spoo, ill be over in 2 weeks. Keep those daily chats going :D

congrats hun. save me a seat - I will be over in 1 week!!!!! :hugs:

I think I'm a week early actually, maybe a bit too excited! Oh well :rofl:

i am heading over to!
13 weeks yesterday (due date changed at scan by one day!)

see i thought the 2nd Tri started when u were 12weeks but they say its 14, can we still head over anyway at 13weeks cause im 13weeks to xx

Congratulations spoo! i'm dead on 13 weeks today too :) forgive me if i'm wrong but dont they classs 14 weeks as the second trim? thought i had another week yet, happy days if i dont though!! xxx

Congrats , I will see you there in a few , I always thought 13 weeks in the 2nd trimester also , hmm Im confused

Yeah thats what I realised too (after posting but couldn't find a way to delete the post!).

I think 13 completed weeks = 14 weeks therefore 2nd tri. I'm only just 13 weeks today.

So you're all stuck with me for another week!

well i think that 13week is the 2nd tri, search it on the net and it says its right, not sure why we have to wait 1more week, but i like being here aswell lol :d xx

I dunno if i should maybe post something on there and ask if we can come over...what you's all think? x

Yesss :D Ask them when exactly are we supposed to come over. The start of 13 weeks or end of it.

I think we should do a combined post as theres a load of us gals due at the same time!

Ok everybody at 13weeks or more can move over :D, Loved talking to u all on here and i will still come back and post comments, see u gals all there. :D xxxx

Okay I'm heading over there slowly - already posted my entrance hehe. I will be between the two sites for the next few weeks for sure :)

I'll be the same probably. I can't fully leave here hehe Technically we are in the second tri so we have a right to be there. It starts at the end of the 12th week. See you over there 2morrow guys! :)

awww two weeks so best go quickly! congrats girls xx

Everything I've ever read says that 2nd tri starts at 13 weeks... Congrats to all the movers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->