(.)(.)

freefalling

Reaction score
Hey gals, how are you all? gonna pick ur brains (again) :dohh:

I am due :witch: in 8 days, 20/05 today i have had such sore bbs! Like shooting pains and really tender - although not all the time. Do you think this could be positive? they feel mega heavy, although this has happened before but usually day AF arrives. TMI but wet down below, like lotion. Tummy feels a bit dicky as well.

Kinda convinced i am just wishful thinking - oh i am in need of reassurance! Poor OH can't say right from wrong :cloud9:

Oli x x

well it all sounds good but sometimes the mind plays tricks on us !!

f'xd for you hunni xx

its sooo hard - have collected a little list of my own - not to dissimilar, have read on a journal that all my symptoms happen to them after ov - so I think it is sooooo difficult to say either way.

All I can do is give you lots of:dust::dust: and wish you luck xxx

I have the same symptoms as you, plus a few others! hope this month is for us.

My (.Y.) have been on a bit of a rollercoast in the last few days. 5dpo they were so itchy it was unbearable. 6dpo i was in excruciating pain and i couldn't even touch my nipples they were so sore. Had shooting pains in both boobs. My left boob has swollen and has lumps in it (more firm). Much can't be said for the right! 7dpo it had calmed down, although nipples are still sore to touch. 8dpo still sore and quite firm. Left is still bigger than right.

I'm completely astounded I'm going through so much pain with my (.Y.) it's because since the age of 12 (i'm now 21!) my boobs have never ever ever hurt before AF.

If i'm not pregnant.. does this mean i'm now stuck with extremely sore boobs for pms every month!? :dohh:

I have the same symptoms as you, plus a few others! hope this month is for us.

My (.Y.) have been on a bit of a rollercoast in the last few days. 5dpo they were so itchy it was unbearable. 6dpo i was in excruciating pain and i couldn't even touch my nipples they were so sore. Had shooting pains in both boobs. My left boob has swollen and has lumps in it (more firm). Much can't be said for the right! 7dpo it had calmed down, although nipples are still sore to touch. 8dpo still sore and quite firm. Left is still bigger than right.

I'm completely astounded I'm going through so much pain with my (.Y.) it's because since the age of 12 (i'm now 21!) my boobs have never ever ever hurt before AF.

If i'm not pregnant.. does this mean i'm now stuck with extremely sore boobs for pms every month!? :dohh:

Oh mate, i hope this is our month - i'm too scared to wish for it because i will be so upset when :witch: arrives! Suppose all we can do is sit on our hands and wait, tick tick tick! I keep reminding myself it takes a healthy woman 3-12 months to conceive so why should i be so lucky??

Oli x x

its sooo hard - have collected a little list of my own - not to dissimilar, have read on a journal that all my symptoms happen to them after ov - so I think it is sooooo difficult to say either way.

All I can do is give you lots of:dust::dust: and wish you luck xxx

Hi Mrs Doddy, thanks for replying :hug: ur right its impossible to say either way, wish we knew when it was gonna happen, this 2ww is the worse esp if your not sure when you've o'd!

Sending you lots of luck darling xx

I only tested today as my boobs felt more lumpy an got bfp!!!! Good luck fingers x for u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->