13dp5dt beta is 2,888! Any singletons with numbers like this????

ksampl1

Reaction score
We transferred two (FET) 5 day hatching blasts and I received a BFP(big positive (pregnancy test)) at 3dp5dt so I'm thinking maybe the high number is from early implantation. Anyone with numbers this high around 13dp5dt with a singleton????

Sorry, I don't know to much about IVF, but is 3dp5dt similar to 8DPO?

2,888 seems very high if that is the case! With my twins, I didn't get bloodwork until 20dpiui and it was in the 6,000's.

My first beta at 9dpd5t was 388, then 11dpd5t it was 1188, so at 13dpd5t it could easily have been 2888 or higher, and I only have one on board! There’s a huge range when it comes to hcg levels so it really could go either way, good luck!

Yes I believe it is the same as 8dpo. I agree, it's very high!

Yes - there is a huge range and I'm definitely holding onto that for hope! 2 babies on board would be a lot to digest!

Sorry, I just reread your original message. The bloodwork was from 13DP5dt, which would be like 18DPO.

But like babylights, beta's can have a huge range, so unfortunately you wont know more until an ultrasound! Have they scheduled you in for one?

With my last little guy my beta was 6149 at 21 dpo so definitely possible for it to be that number and have just 1 healthy little babe in there.
But since you transferred 2 I wouldn't be too reliant on numbers and excitedly awaiting a scan. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->