13DPO 4 Days Until My Period, Really Want That BFP :)

Lindseyemma20

Reaction score
well i have been ttc with baby #2 for 3 months now. CD-32 13-DPO 4days until my period (going by a 35 day cycle, as i have very irregular periods :( ) been taking HPT for awhile now and just this morning i took one but was a BFN :( but just out of curiosity i looked at the old ones i av taken and they all have extremley faint lines i mean u have to strain to see them LOL was just wondering if they are evaporated lines or late positives but wudnt the one i just took be more positive :S confused. thanks in advance :) xx

Hey! Let me tell you....with my second pregnancy i took a test at 14 dpo and saw no line at all. Then later that night i went back to the bin :wacko: and looked at the stick so hard my eyes could have popped out! There was the faintest line you have ever seen (or not seen!). I took another test next morning..same thing...it was so faint i had to put it under the line and squint! 3 days later i bought a digital test and BOOM :bfp: SO yes, i know they say dont look at it after 10 minutes but if you can afford it and you think there might be a line there keep testing!!! :dust:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"