13dpo and pulling my hair out!

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
the waiting waiting waiting... pfffft.
its just not fair is it? :nope:
i am soooo tired and i have a fly buzzing round the room annoying me, a lot of cleaning to do as well... d'oh!
spose i better get on and do it, and chat on here inbetween. LOL
anybody else 9dpo or testing on the 7th-12th? xxx :hugs:

I'm 8dpo I think and yes I am going nutty, I even did a very naughty thing and POAS, tut tut!! I have no symptoms to go on so can't even over-analyse that lol. The next week is going to drive me insane...no good advice, just wanted you to know you're not alone:haha:

7DPO.. POAS.. obvious negative..

Having a hard time doing anything but symptom spotting and sitting here hoping the day flies by so I'm a day closer to a potential BFP!

I'm 9dpo and although I know natural ttc is hopless I've still been symptom spotting and doing the bbt. Grrr get on already dpo! Lol
Do u plan to test before AF?

na, i was gonna test after, i like BRIGHT BFP'S they're the BEST and well worth the wait.
the feeling you get when you see a BFP is AMAZING!
obviously NOT as good as a scan but like... BUTTERFLIES!!!

can't wait to get my 5th 'BFP'!

no symptoms YET. but i am slightly dizzy and very sweaty. which is weird for me!
mind you, it is hotter today but i am indoors. ;p

8 dpo and i'm starting to go crazy. I was really hoping I wouldn't get too obsessive over symptoms this month and was doing good up until about 6dpo. Now I can help but wonder, hope and pray for a BFP! Baby Dust to all of us!

DH and I tried in February and I was def. crazy symptom spotting, we had to wait until this cycle because of his work, but I told myself I would not be crazy and symptom spot and be a POASA.. Well was i WRONG!! I can't help it and I hate it lol

this is terrible!
i have NO symptoms at all! i have nothing to go by.
so i am focusing on my sons birthday to try pass the time. OMFG!!!
i usually have EVERY symptom under the sun! LOL

That could be a good sign!!! I have no symptoms anymore either... except sore bbs.. but I get the before AF anyways.... O well we will see. Fingers crossed for all of us!

YES! baby dust to us all.
just did an ancient japanese gender prediction thing to pass some time and if i am preg...

EDD= Tuesday February 21, 2012 and its a girl. LOL mental. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->