13dpo Squinter

Lisa Wilson

Reaction score
Hey! I’m going a little crazy this cycle. I’ve already had three babies, so I am familiar with my pregnant body vs PMS body, but I am perplexed at the moment. With my DS, I didn’t know I was pregnant until 6 weeks (he was an oops so I wasn’t paying any attention to my cycle). With my first DD, I didn’t get a bfp until 14dpo (tracked cycle). Finally, with my second DD, I didn’t get a positive until 13dpo (tracked cycle). This week I have had pinching/pulling in abdomen, terribly sore bbs, I *think* my nipples are getting a brown ring around them, crying over eeeeeeverything (seriously, I cried during a scene in My Cousin Vinny the other day; hubs looked at me like I was cuckoo), I am craving ramen noodles like nobody’s business like I did with my second DD. I have also been sleeping very hot and sweaty, which has always been a thing for me.
Anyway, this morning, I took a test and within 10 minutes I got the faintest squinter of a line. I will post a pic to see what you think. I just don’t know if it’s an evap or what. I had what I thought was a faint bfp on 9dpo, but then I got another bfn on 10dpo. I didn’t test on 11 or 12dpo because my heart just couldn’t take it. If I’m not pregnant, then I need to get my head checked because I swear I feel pregnant.

56801E7D-AB4F-4DC5-A44B-F0C348F35906.jpeg

I don’t even have to squint. Can absolutely see a line

I can see it without clicking on the picture. Congrats!

Oh my goodness! I am trying so hard to not get excited. A digi came back bfn, but I remember that with my first DD, a test at my doctor’s office came back as bfn the day before af was due (and I got my bfp at home). I will test again tomorrow!

Got a bfn on a frer this morning. AF was due today, but no sign of her. :confused:

Update: Another bfn this morning. Sore bbs and emotional today. Small amount of pink spotting after sex tonight, so I’m incredibly sad at the moment. I think I’m out. I thought with absolute confidence that I was pregnant, but my body really fooled me this time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"