13w5d checkup...

wheelz23

Reaction score
Ladies! I am TWO DAYS away from second trimester!!!!! I had a checkup today, and baby has a heartbeat of 160, and sounds perfect! If you recognize my name, you know I've had an interesting first trimester, so the fact I am 1) no longer bleeding, and 2) almost to second trimester with a seemingly healthy peanut, makes me so happy I can't stand it! Gender scan is March 18th, I'll be 17w1d and a little nervous that they might guess it wrong, but still SO excited to see the baby again!!!

thank you all for this incredibly supportive community! I hope all of your peanuts are healthy as well! :baby:

So glad to hear that everything is going better! So exciting to be so close to second tri. I have a little over a week to go and can't wait. You'll have to keep us posted when you find out the gender!

Congratulations!!! I'm so jealous! I don't find out the sex of my baby till March 21! :) See you in second tri!

Congratulations!!!

I find out 23rd march the gender!!!

Good luck xxxx

I'm a bit jealous that you are heading into the second trimester :oops: It seems like the first trimester drags on FOREVER! Glad to hear bub is healthy and good luck on your gender scan!

I agree. first trimester feels like AN ETERNITY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->