14/15/16 weeks pregnant ladies, how does your tummy feel? any preasure etc?

aww its lovely! glad others are feeling it too! :)

Anyone been getting headaches? ive just started getting awful headaches! :)

I'm feeling like you! ;)

Hey, this is an old thread so the posters on here have probably all had their babies now :)

I was intruiged by the title though. I am 14 weeks (In a couple days) and I fell nothing!

I'm 15+6 and I feel ligaments stretching and pulling mid wife found babas strong heartbeat today was lovely she even felt it kick!! Xx

My belly is achey, tender, and downright SORE! I can't even touch it or let my puppy rest his head on me. :( There's a ton of pressure when I put weight on my belly and I also feel the pressure in my butt!
My doctor suspected a possible bladder infection so I just finished antibiotics for that. I have absolutely not bump at all yet. My back is quite sore, too.
I'm really uncomfortable and feel like I'm in constant pain. I'm pretty worried but as far as I can tell the heartbeat is normal (I have a doppler) so that's good... I'm not sure what's going on.

I have felt it several times too! I have been feeling it for the past few hours. I was thinking it was where the baby was laying too, like he was up close to the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->