14 days late for af :(

emzeebob

mum to 2 boys, due #3 June
Reaction score
im having every symptom under the sun, nausea, vomiting, headaches, boobs killing and white spots on nipples, gone up 1 cup size aswell in 3 weeks, falling asleep during the day and in bed by 9 which isnt like me,
:nope:
im 14 day late, neg blood and urine, whats going on with my body, :cry::cry:

last week even when the doctor felt my tummy said my abdomen was hard, grrrr, i have a uti at the mo but that wouldnt effect the tests :shrug::shrug:

Maybe a phantom pre hun 😞 sorry I can't be of much help but I did just go through the same thing but af eventually came 60 days late x

I feel for ya. I went through the exact same thing in November and it nearly killed me. My cycle was 47 days. I had a schedule pap during that late period, so my doctor was lovely and did a full work up. All my labs were negative and my ultrasound looked normal. She basically said I didn't ovulate. Scared the sh*t out of me as I'm only 29. So I'm taking vitex/angus castus now and I think it's starting to work - bringing my cycles under 30 days. And I'm all over the charting now. The more information I have, the more sane I become :)

Best of luck! Keep your mind busy and hopefully things settle out!

ive always had 34 day cycles from the day i started when i was 18 years old, so im currently on cd48 :( dr wont send me for ultrasound and they are just telling me its in my head

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->