14 DPO bfn, need advice/inspiration!!!

hippymama23

cooking #3
Reaction score

So I am 14-15 DPO, my AF was suppose to show up today and so far nothing!! I tested this morning and got a :bfn: . I have been crampy for almost a week now and just last night my boobs suddenly felt and looked larger/heavier. My nipples are extremely sensitive and this NEVER happens leading up to :witch: . So basically I just wanted to know, if you think there are promising symptoms and has anyone gone on to get a :bfp: having been negative on 14DPO. I am also nauseous and been peeing alot and EXTREMELY TIRED :sleep:. Thanks everybody!!!!
Sending :dust: your way!!!!!

Hun you are still in the running for a bfp up until two weeks after your period is late.
But tbh your symptoms sound fantastic and i wish you allt he best just wait a few more days and hopefully if she the :witch: doesnt show then do a test and then hopefully you will get your :bfp: that you i think are sure to get xx
For me i have had no sore boobs until now cd21 of 25or 26, i normally get very sore boobs around 8 days before period is due but this month its hit me really late but not holding out much hope for me but i think you are pregnant honey oooh good luck xxx

i agree with inkdchick. Give it a few more days and test again, your symptoms sound promising. Good luck hun.

Symptoms sound good to me!! If AF doesnt show in the next few days then test again. Keep us posted :D

Thanks ladies, I will keep you posted!!!! Thanks for giving me some hope!!! :o)

:dust: to all of you TTC!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->