14 dpo, faint line or bfn????

hanna_banana

Reaction score
i'm 14 dpo today. according to my calculations af is due today. i tested this morning and i don't know if it's just me seeing a faint line because i am so wanting to have a bfp or is it really a bfn. is it still too early to test?

i'm not sure on how to attach the photo but i'll try.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 90
I *think* I see a faint line sweet! I'm on my phone so I can't be sure but it does look like the beginning of something. Fingers crossed x

i just used my phone to take the picture. but looking at the actual test that makes me really confused. i'm so much hoping that it will become darker some more days. i'm so hoping that it will turn out to be a bfp!

i think there might be the beginnings of a line there! test again in a day or two!!:flower:

thank you for all your positive responses. i appreciate the encouragements. will do test in few more days and will do give updates.

so here's the update. i tested last friday with the result of a faint line and it's now sunday and i haven't got my AF yet!:happydance: i was told by my friends to wait to have another test on friday, August 29. so wish me luck!:dust:

here's where i simultaneously yell "yeah, good idea to wait!" and "what?! no, you gotta test again!!" hahahaha

if you are pregnant, the hormones the tests pick up on doubles every 2-3 days, so probably don't have to wait until friday:winkwink: but more power to you if you can!

yay, so exciting!! hope af stays away and you get a nice dark line next time. might want to try to avoid the blue dye tests (they have a bad reputation around here) and get a first response test, if you can:thumbup:

edited to add: saw you are in saudi arabia so not sure how much choice you have for tests, but in case you can get a frer, that's all:flower:

yes being here in saudi arabia give me a very limited option on hpt brands. the good brands are only available in the U.S. and needs to be bought online. i'll try to test again with whatever's available here and then give another update.

yeah, i'm in japan, and i think they have a lot of american brands here, but figure some places are harder than others to get. even a blue dye will give decent results if enough time has passed; they seem to be bad when you are testing early (which is why they get a bad rep around here with so many people testing so early:winkwink:) so if AF still hasn't shown by the 29th, you'd be somewhere like 21DPO and by then i think a blue dye would be okay:shrug: i dunno, i've only tested early a few times and always with FRERs, so am just thinking out loud/guessing! sorry!!

either way, no AF yet is a good sign:happydance: good luck!

I feel your pain! I'm in Lebanon and the tests here are awful (and so expensive). The best option is $10/test for clear blue dye tests

That's positive, you NEED to test again today, it will be much darker :thumbup:

today i am 3 days late. i haven't tested again but i'm planning to do so tomorrow. not much symptoms today aside from the feeling that AF is coming. the first two days that i'm late i had no spotting but the 3rd day, today i have brown spotting again. wishing and praying hard that AF will stay away for 9 months!

well, just got home from work and feels like the :witch: AF is really coming, :cry:! my spotting is starting to increase and becoming darker.

thank you ladies for your warm support! but today is the beginning of a new cycle. now on cd 1 but still keeping a positive attitude and still hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->