14 DPO testers

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hey girls :wave:

So I am fed up with having :bfn:'s!!!! I am on 11 DPO and got :bfn:'s on 9, 10 and 11 DPO!

Instead of getting down and out and seeing those :bfn:'s I'm gonna wait until the day the :witch: arrives!

Who's with me? :thumbup:

Symptoms by DPO:

7DPO-
Fatigue
Cramps

8DPO-
Fatigue
Cramps
Increased appetite

9DPO-
Fatigue
Cramps
Irritability
Increased appetite
Acne
Constipation
Bloated
High energy

10DPO-
Leg cramps
Cramps
Fatigue
Really bad irritability
Easily frustrated
Increased appetite
Dizziness

11DPO (today)
Headache
Not liking milk (I love milk!)

I wish I could but I have zero willpower and for some reason think having a wee comes in hand in hand with peeing on a stick! I've pee'd on around 30 on the last 4 days! Lol!

im due tomarrow been testing since tuesday all BFN so far :(

11dpo. Peed every hr on the hr today and still going.... tested and of course bfn. Not even the slightest of lines.

Baby dust to everyone!

I wish I could but I have zero willpower and for some reason think having a wee comes in hand in hand with peeing on a stick! I've pee'd on around 30 on the last 4 days! Lol!

I know! I was testing every morning! Even when I had to pee during the day I thought to myself do I have a test? :haha:

11dpo. Peed every hr on the hr today and still going.... tested and of course bfn. Not even the slightest of lines.

Baby dust to everyone!

Ugh! Hate seeing those :bfn:'s... Especially when you are trying so hard to see something when there's nothing there!

Trying to hold myself from buying more test until Monday!

Baby dust to everyone!

Ugh! Hate seeing those :bfn:'s... Especially when you are trying so hard to see something when there's nothing there!

Talk about seeing nothing. ..i hold up the CBs to the window for more light and stare at it till I'm squinting :rofl:
I have 2 tests left, NOT testing till AF ..she's due Wed anyway

Baby dust to everyone!

Talk about seeing nothing. ..i hold up the CBs to the window for more light and stare at it till I'm squinting :rofl:

Omg I do this too! Thought I saw something at 3am this morning!! Nothing there this morning! Lol

Baby dust to everyone!

Omg I do this too! Thought I saw something at 3am this morning!! Nothing there this morning! Lol

Maybe the 3am light wasn't light enough yet? :rofl: ;-)
Perhaps afternoon light will do the trick hehe

Baby dust to everyone!

That was my theory! Ha ha! That didn't work either! Maybe 6pm lol I think I may have a pee on stick addiction!

Baby dust to everyone!

That was my theory! Ha ha! That didn't work either! Maybe 6pm lol I think I may have a pee on stick addiction!

I'm pretty sure that we all do. They should rename this a support group, not a forum. :rofl:

Well I think AF is coming! Started to have spotting yesterday and today it's become more redish brown... Still spotting so crossing my fingers that she won't come!

Stay away :witch:

Well I think AF is coming! Started to have spotting yesterday and today it's become more redish brown... Still spotting so crossing my fingers that she won't come!

Ugh..i hate to say it but that's how it always is with me too.
I even have the cramping and sore bbs. Maybe next month will be our turn!

I had cramping throughout 1st tri with my little boy and sore boobs so not over yet! I've now started using opk and hpt in same test- I'm going from bad to worse- I need to either be pg or not as I fear I'm slowly losing my mind and I keep catch OH looking at me like a mental person! Ha!

I had cramping throughout 1st tri with my little boy and sore boobs so not over yet! I've now started using opk and hpt in same test- I'm going from bad to worse- I need to either be pg or not as I fear I'm slowly losing my mind and I keep catch OH looking at me like a mental person! Ha!

Oh I know I'm out just by my temps. They always drop 2 days before she shows and that's exactly what happened this morning.
You should see the garbage can in our bathroom. Looks like a Dixie cup factory exploded in there lol. DH just gives me the crazy look when he sees them all :haha:

I've hidden mine I'm that ashamed! Oh I'm sorry your temps have dropped... Fingers crossed next month is your month!

Lol I thought about hiding them but when the time comes and thete are no more I think he'd be more suspicious. I plan on leaving them out till after a bfp....whenever that is :coffee:

14dpo today

been testing since tuesday all BFN even late last night

tested lunch time with FRER and got faint positive!

little nervous though as i thought i was out this month and if im honest im a little nervous that getting a faint positive at 14dpo with a FRER is freaking me out

really highly doubt i ovulated late

14dpo today

been testing since tuesday all BFN even late last night

tested lunch time with FRER and got faint positive!

little nervous though as i thought i was out this month and if im honest im a little nervous that getting a faint positive at 14dpo with a FRER is freaking me out

really highly doubt i ovulated late

Oh my gosh!!!! Post a pic!!!! Do you chart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->