14 weeks, who else STILL doesn't feel pregnant?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Reno, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Reno

Reno Mama to 2 boys

I just can't wait to have a bump and feel kicks! I've totally got by with minimal morning sickness (even compared to last time which was just lots of food aversions until 16 weeks), and feel totally normal again now! We haven't officially announced it on Facebook even, cos it still hasnt sunk in I guess!

On the plus side it's flying by!

2. sun

sun Mum of 3

I feel chunkier, but other than that pretty normal. We haven't told anyone yet, so it doesn't feel quite real at this point lol :haha: Not flying by however as I've had complications - I'm more looking forward to getting to 24 weeks than I have been in the past.

3. Red Rose

Red Rose Well-Known Member

I know what you mean! I have a definite belly developing, but after getting over the constant nausea, I'm constantly wondering 'am I actually pregnant?!'

Daft I know as we've had 2 scans. There's defiantly a baby in there!! :haha:

4. freddie

freddie Mum of 3

I totally don't feel pregnant yet! I've had hardly any nausea and haven't bloated like I did last time round so I don't even have a bloat bump lol!!

5. xjesx

xjesx Well-Known Member

I think this past week is the first time someone asked how I was feeling and I replied with "you know...pregnancy is here. I am feeling pregnant for the first time."

6. ~Brandy~

~Brandy~ Well-Known Member

Yep I am waiting to hit me like a train! I have never had morning sickness or sore breasts etc. If it wasnt for the fact that I just started showing and that I felt the little girls flutter around for the first time the other day I wouldnt know anything was really up. Time seems to be passing so slowly for me :( I should say that since I will deliver well before 40 weeks.

7. miraclebaba

miraclebaba Well-Known Member

i also don't feel pregnant, i am glad though that those horrible morning sickness are over, it felt like i was gonna puke my baby out. time is just dragging...

8. azure girl

azure girl Baking #3

I just started to feel pregnant today actually. My abdomen is now heavy from the uterus and I started to notice that I feel very full where the uterus is. I think the stretching cramps yesterday and today just made that sucker pop out more! No real morning sickness in first tri, just sore boobs. I'm sure we will all wish we were feeling not pregnant when we're 35+ weeks and tired of it! :)

9. susied

susied Well-Known Member

Me! I'm 14weeks and haven't gained any weight. I had a bloat bump earlier but it went down after I finally went to the bathroom. (Tmi alert- I was constipated for 4weeks!)

Anywho... Yeah don't feel pregnant at all! It will come, I assume.

10. little moomin

little moomin Mama of One for now!

Feeling less pg than a few weeks ago, and super fat!!! Felt what i think are first movements a couple of times now so hoping that keeps up and I'll get some decent movement soon to help :)

11. little moomin

little moomin Mama of One for now!

Oh and time is going super fast here, like Im going to wale up with a baby and be like whaaa Im not ready to do this again!

12. dreamer_x

dreamer_x Ava's Mummy

I didn't feel pregnant at 14 weeks. I only got a tiny bit of nausea and no sickness, the only symptom I had was sore breasts! If I hadn't noticed my period was late, got knows how far I'd have got without even knowing I was pregnant!
    Even having 2 scans didn't make it seem much more real, I didn't start to really believe it until I started to feel her!
    It's more real now, I'm beginning to struggle at work and I'm getting a baby bump rather than just being fat but that's only recently!

13. Jeval323

Jeval323 Well-Known Member

Still don't feel pregnant :(