14dp3dt beta 96 but bright red bleeding anyone experienced this (good or bad ) !!!

bugs

Reaction score
I started with a brown discharge 11dp3dt for 24 hours but it has gradually progressed to bright red had my bloods done yesterday at 13dp3dt and at 96 my clinic are happy but I'm still bleeding and I've had cramps.

I've got to go back tomorrow for another blood test just wanted to see if anyone has experienced this and prepare myself for the worst really.

It's not ectopic as I have no tubes xxxx

Hi. I am 11dp2dt and i have just had this but i assumed that meant i wasn't pregnant. I have cried all day and haven't been able to ring clinic. We have a 6 month lull before we are allowed to try again :(

Have you done a test yet, I tested at 9dp3dt and got a positive so was absolutely gutted when I started bleeding. I did another test today and the line was quite faint so we are expecting the worst tomorrow.

Good luck to you though if this time wasn't your time then maybe next time xxxx

Oh and if your on progesterone definately don't stop using them my clinic have doubled my dose till we know for sure xxx

Just a little update as there is nothing worse when you are looking for similar things and then you don't know what happened.

Well I went for my bloods 15dp3dt and hcg had dropped to 11 so game over for this cycle. Hoping to start cycle no 4 in the spring xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->