14dpo, BFN and no af - help!

bluebumble

Mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Hi

Im 14dpo, no af and bfn tests since 9dpo - took soy this month and definately ovulated at cd19 (+ive opks and peaks on cbfm)

have no idea whats happening - i have signs of af - no spotting but majorally emotional, cramping, feel like i have pulled a muscle in my groin.

am I out and just waiting for the :witch: ?? If she is coming I just want her to show her ugly head so I can move on to the next cycle. This is soo frustrating

I'm with you gal with my FX'd for your BFP. At the very least, the waiting's almost over. Hang in there!:holly:

Hey there, I think I´m out. Its 12dpo...I´m 2-3 days late. Just an hour ago I´ve started spotting. I was symptomless of AF up until now. It has a tinge of brown to the colour and there isn´t a lot. I´ll just have to wait and see if this is AF. Its frustrating because its really throwing me now for my next cycle, I had it all measured and thought I knew my symptoms etc (I´ve been watching them for about 5 months now) but this month HAS NOT been normal.
I hope we get the bfp we want...soon!

Haven't got a clue how long my lp is as I have had annovulatory cycles for over a year at least.

Steffa - I will keep my fingers crossed it's implantation bleeding!

Silktree - I wish it was over now at least I could get on with the next cycle - GL Hun I hope this is your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->