14dpo, BFP Wondfo and Frer, BFN Frer Digi! Help

Bella1713

Reaction score
Hey ladies...I am officially freaking out. I'm 14 or 15 dpo by my guess (OPK) and charting...had brown discharge and pale pink on 11 to 12 dpo. AF is a few days late with no sign. I have deep blue veins actually running through my areoles and painful. Was sick last two days with nausea. Took FRER Digi BFN last night. Took Rite Aid test and a Wondfo as well last night faint positive. Took FRER just now I attached the photo line looks pretty positive...I'm feeling really gutted and confused right now...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 27
That's definitely positive congrats x

Hi robo thanks for input I'm just scared it's a chemical or soon will be because the digital said a big NO last night forgot to mention took the second Digi with SMU early this morning also NO.

This is under better lighting in my bathroom. I'm so confused I can't imagine how an expensive Frer Digi said no but the regular Frer looks like this...TTC is really a roller coaster.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 14
You are pregnant. Congratulations!!!

It takes 3-4 days after implantation for the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin or hCG to enter your blood and get detected with a pregnancy test. It takes another couple days o first be detected in the urine.

thats a definite positive who cares what the digi says, its clear as day! congratulations

Dont worry! Digis are really sensitive so they will mostly say no unless your way past your AF. They arent really good for testing early or on time. They need a lot of hcg for it to show positive.. Congrats!

Thanks girls for the advice and input! I just realized I used a FRRR not a FRER for the pic I posted from tonight...does that make a difference? I realized this because of the green wrapper...I know this sounds crazy but I'm going to feel so so about this until I get a BFP on a Digi...that big NO really made me tailspin.

Whats a FRRR? That big NO will change soom so dont stress about it. Ive personally never do digis because they take forever to pick up hcg. As long as your test gets darker within days you will be fine.

First Reponse Rapid Result Test. I had no idea it wasn't a FRER I just grabbed it the outside box looks the same to me.

I never get positive digis till I've completely skipped AF. That's a brilliant positive, congrats :flower:

I'm praying it's real DH 35th bday in a few days and we are TTC #1 hed be over the moon thanks gals hugs and sticky baby dust to all!

I'm praying it's real DH 35th bday in a few days and we are TTC #1 hed be over the moon thanks gals hugs and sticky baby dust to all!

Digi ones take a while ... usually way after af is missed like others said ... that frer line is brilliant! Congratulations x

From what I know, FRRR are a lot LESS sensitive than FRER, so that's a great line. Maybe you got a really dud batch of digis? Are they from the same box? Have you tried a Clearblue Digi with week's estimator? That's what I'd do next, and a FRER xxxxxxx

Hi Moom just took CB Digi got 1-2 weeks! Going to doctor this week and praying hard. Thank you for the advice. Still confused by the FR gold Digi BFN the other day...

Thanks girls I just called my doc my progesterone serum level was 24 as of last week which he said was very good. Going for ultrasound tomorrow cautiously optimistic but kmfx and sending positive energy for all TTC!

Hi Moom just took CB Digi got 1-2 weeks! Going to doctor this week and praying hard. Thank you for the advice. Still confused by the FR gold Digi BFN the other day...

You're welcome and congratulations! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"