14m old is potty trained. Help!

F

Fortune Cooki

I wasn't ready for this and now she tells me when she needs to go on the potty. She has both bowel movements and urination on the potty. The problem is I'm not sure what to do about public toilets. The one time I tried to hold her over one she arched her back and that was the end of that. Maybe if I were in Europe I'd feel more comfortable about her just going on her little travel potty just about anywhere in public, but in the U.S. people are conservative and weird about seeing naked kids.

She's still so young, touches everything, sticks everything in her mouth. I don't want her in the public toilet!

Could you get something like this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B002FP22AO?pc_redir=1407344819&robot_redir=1

So you could put your own seat on a public toilet?

The options I would consider are:

-Lysol wipes to wipe down the public toilet
-Travel seat as the pp posted (in conjunction w/ the Lysol wipes)
-Travel potty in the car, and just take her to the car to do it.

Hi fellow East Bay-er. I came across a blog/article a few years ago where the lady just set up a travel potty in her car - I've always kept that in mind for when the time comes with my LO.

Ooh that's a good idea about setting up a travel potty in a car. My DD potty trained at 16 months, but we're still working on outings. She's perfect at home, but while we're out she either holds it or still uses a cloth diaper. Sometimes she'll pee in a sink in a single-washroom, but lately she has been resisting that.

I use a round travel potty and have in car every time we stop I put her on or I put under pram, when she wants to go I just put on the pram and sit her on nobody can see as she is in dresses. Then just take potty out put under and pull up her knickers she is 21 months.
It works well I even had to put her on it three times in a super market in Spain nobody knew x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->