• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

14w and so many round ligament cramps

Myshelsong

LTTTC Success Story
Reaction score
I am not sure if I over did it yesterday or what, but i am having so many round ligament pains today I am starting to freak out.
I am not spotting or anything, but anytime I move I feel tense.

Is anyone else feeling like this?
I am so worried that I will lose this baby I know I am reading into everything.

Your uterus might be having a growth spurt. I hate the crampy days too and they scare me, but just try to ride it out. It's unlikely to be anything bad if you have no bleeding and the pain isn't severe. Drink a lot of water, dehydration can really cause cramping. Also, try eating a couple of bananas (I always forget what it is they have that helps with cramps - magnesium maybe? - def something) and have some paracetamol and lie/sit down as much as you can. Those four things are my response to any time I get cramping and I just stay calm as much as I can.
Is your pain mostly on the sides?

Yes, it is both sides.
I had them before with my last pregnancy, but today just seems so intense. When lying down no cramping so that is making me feel a bit better.

That does sound like rlp like you say, which of course is harmless, and they do say if it goes away when you lie down it's probably nothing to worry about. I have to say that after some of my crampy days, the next day or two I notice my fundus jumping up an inch or two and that makes me think those pains come before a growth spurt. Hope this is the case for you, I bet this will ease off now. You probably just overdid things a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->