• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

14wk ultrasound- Between the legs shot!

brightlywound

Expecting #4!
Reaction score
I posted this over in second tri but I figured I would post it here as well.

I had an ultrasound today & got a pretty clear "potty shot" that the ultrasound tech said she was pretty confident of!

What do you guys think? Is it safe to say....?

I am 14.1wks today!

https://oi41.tinypic.com/10rra1f.jpg

Boy. I'm looking for the three lines of a girl and I don't see any. :)

Thanks everyone!

She was very confident saying it was a boy.

But I just get so nervous! Is it too early for such a seemingly obvious conclusion?!
The place I went to is called Advanced Imaging & it is very high quality images.

Maybe I'm just in denial? Haha!

Boy for sure ill post a pic of my 14 week 6 days girl scan. Even though there's not the normal vertical 3 lines there is still nothing between the legs! Congratulations Hun!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 6
At 20 weeks they did a gender scan (first pic) with DD and even though I was a bit further along you can tell how her nub is rounded and your bubs nub is elongated. I think that is deffo a boy!! Congrats!!

Unfortunately for me I didn't get to see the "three lines" that every one is talking about that you see with a girl until a few days before I had her. The second picture of my scan was 4 days before I was induced.

Attachments

• Trini's 20 week gender scan.jpg
    Trini's 20 week gender scan.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Trini's 39 week scan.jpg
    Trini's 39 week scan.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads