• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

15 dpo and going crazy!

S

shaerichelle

Yes you read the right. And I tested at 12 dpo. It was BFN. My DH wont be home til late tomorrow night so we are testing Saturday morning..

But I have had some different things go on this time, than in Jan (I had a chemical) Let me first start off by saying ouch my boobs :cry: And my poor bloated belly:haha: By the end of the day I am so bloated I look 5 months preggo. My veins are appearing out of no where and when I shower its even worse. I look black and blue. And the nausea I have had in the am.. Can I barf already:haha: My poor pubic bone area.. It feels different. And the other day I felt so tired I felt drunk:coffee: I can no longer wear my bras, so I had to go get some maternity sleep ones.. :blush: Yup and I have to even wear them to bed! The weird twinges and pains, especially around my belly button. I think there is something going on in there. My AF is due tomorrow and I dont think she is coming:happydance: My temp is highest its been today.. While I was out shopping I thought on no af is coming.. Ran to the loo and guess what so much creamy cm.. So I think I am getting a bfp saturday:cloud9:

Wishing you lots of luck for Saturday hunny, it all sounds very promising :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->